|Location: THURROCK, ESSEX||Salary: 44000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3066083|
The UK division of this amazing company is based in Thurrock. Due to continued growth from success they are currently recruiting for an electro mechanical engineers plus this role as a Maintenance Manager
• Carries out all tasks in a safe manner, and ensure those around them are safe at all times.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment, and complies with procedures and regulations.
• Provides advice and guidance to engineers as required, and motivates teams to stimulate ownership.
• Develops, monitors training and develop plans for team members.
• Makes arrangements to ensure engineering cover at all times of business.
• Understands and communicates the priorities of the business.
• Communicates throughout the business when equipment is operating in an abnormal situation.
• Develops and executes plans to reduce down time
• Able to review technical drawings as required.
• Ensures PM plans are adhered to and effective. Adjusts if required.
• Ensure spares are available and reordered as required.
• Ensures that all equipment meet the legislative requirements.
• Management of contractors as required.
• Provide technical expertise for the specification, purchase, installation and commissioning of new equipment or equipment upgrades ensuring Management of Change processes are adhered to.
• Monitors trends and acts as required.
• Carries out tasks as requested by line manager.
Qualifications and Experience Ideal For The Role:
• Strong experience in a high volume fast paced production facility in a management role.
• Engineering Degree level or Apprentice served
• Good English language skills in oral and written communication.
• Good organisation skills
• Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
• Maintain positive “Can Do” attitude & strives for continued improvement
Salary: £44,000 to £48,000 per annum
If you feel you have the suitable criteria and experience to carry out the role and would like to be considered for the position please apply and a REED Engineering consultant will contact you to discuss the role and your work history.
If you would like to apply in a more discreet manner please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01702 444393
24.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
COALVILLE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
37000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
THETFORD, NORFOLKRead more