|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3095813|
Part Qualified or QBE
£35,000 - £40,000
I am recruiting on behalf of a client, based in West Swindon who have a great opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious Management Accountant to join their team. The person that will be suitable for the role will have the capacity to fit into a vibrant team, and also be able to work independently.
1. Weekly preparation of Cash Flow and Working Capital reports for submission to Group.
2. Assist Finance Director with month end processes including: balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments and accruals, overhead reviews, profit recognition, production of the reporting pack, reviews with Group.
3. Respond to Group requests for ad-hoc financial reporting.
4. Monthly and ad-hoc reporting on Project costs with comparisons to budget.
5. To work with the credit control team to ensure that monies owed to the company are collected in accordance with agreed terms using the most appropriate means available e.g. telephone, e-mail, etc.
6. To maintain accounts receivable records ensuring cash is allocated on a daily basis, that new credit accounts are opened within 48 hours of request and that collection management information is updated in the ERP credit and collections management system on an on-going basis.
7. To provide advice and guidance to operational managers as to the suitable levels of credit for new customers and of action to be taken for collecting old/difficult debt.
8. To ensure that the financial controls over the matching of purchase orders, proof of delivery and purchase invoices are adhered to and that purchase invoices are accurately coded and posted on a timely basis.
9. Data entry of approved invoices and logging of unapproved invoices into the ERP on a timely basis.
10. Production of the weekly supplier payment proposal
11. Administering the approval process ensuring that management across the business regularly review, approve or reject invoices as appropriate.
* Have completed their AAT, be part way through your
ACCA/CIMA/ACA or potentially be qualified by experience.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
* Able to communicate well with colleagues and work well
as part of a team.
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills.
* Experienced in Xero preferred and experience in Sage is an
39000 - 41000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
15.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
FULBOURN, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
33000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
32000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
ALTON, HAMPSHIRERead more