Reed Banking are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst for a Tier 1 Global Bank based in Canary Wharf.
You will be working within the banks Traded Risk, Wholesale Credit and Market Risk function, as part of the Global Risk Organisation. The Traded Risk function monitors and evaluates market, and counterparty risks impacting the banking group.
- Coordinate and conduct quantitative analysis, perform investigations and root cause analysis
- Support risk managers with generating, and maintaining risk measurement techniques and models
- Support the maintenance of the risk framework
- Risk limit monitoring, providing guidance on potential breaches
- Provide analysis to support risk decisions on trades, risk exposures and new products
- Production of risk reporting, and risk presentation packs (VaR, sVAR, CVA, Stress Test, DPRM, IRC etc)
- The ability to understand coding software development tools – Python (essential), VBA, SQL
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science or any other Quantitative related degree
- Strong understanding of financial markets, trading business and market risk measures
- Advanced understanding of MS Office, particularly excel
- Some understanding of fixed income products
Contract Length: 9 months
Day Rate: £350 - £450 depending on experience
Please get in touch with Olivia Power if you are interested in this opportunity either by calling 0207 929 9649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org