We are working with a fairly new company on the scene who are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage the marketing requirements for their company and clients.
There is flexibility in the role for it to be full time or 4 days a week and can start temporary to permanent.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
-Co-ordinating marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
-Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- You will be educated within a Marketing Discipline
- Have experience in a management role ideally at least 3 years
- Highly Desirable if you have worked in a Marketing role within the charity sector
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
To be considered for the role, please apply today!