Reed Marketing and Creative are working with a leading Professional Company who are expanding their Marketing Team and require an experienced Marketing Manager to join.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked within the professional services as a Marketing Manager who is looking for a hand on strategic position.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development, you main responsibility is to manage the day to day implementation of the companies marketing activities across all locations where the offices are based.
• Providing strategic direction in relation to all marketing and communications activities.
• Developing, organising, and providing support for all events, conferences and other sponsored events.
• Managing and developing the firm’s web site (via a content management system) and online presence via all online channels
• Managing and developing the firms marketing communications plans and developing ongoing communication with clients, key accounts and referrers.
• Leading the review, design and continuous improvement of the firm’s suite of marketing materials.
• Designing print and online advertising and negotiating media buys and associated contracts.
• Drive internal communications to assist in building a cohesive and well-informed working environment in conjunction with HR.
• Manage a Marketing budget to ensure value for money and ROI across all media
• Provide regular reporting on activities against ROI.
* You will hold a professional marketing qualification
* Have at least 4 years experience working in a managerial level within a professional services organisation.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*Ability to prioritise and manage workload, work independently and as a member of a team as and when required
* Strong computer skills including in Adobe packages
Apply today to be immediately considered.