• Excellent reputation within Bristol and Bath,
• Ofsted ‘Good’ rating
• State of the art facilities situated in lovely surroundings
• Inclusive multicultural ethos with a diverse community of staff and students from a variety of backgrounds and religious traditions.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from UK.
• Previous experience of teaching GCSE Maths.
• Ability and confidence to engage students of all abilities.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about your subject
• Strong communication, inter-personal and organisational skills.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £150 per day for teaching roles.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by emailing it directly to email@example.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Jo on 0117 9303015. We would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.