Membership Sales & Events Manager (Agricultural Sector)
Based out of the Newport office
Up to £39,000 Basic Salary + Car Allowance (£4,800)
*There will be a potential bonus structure in the new year.
25 Days Annual Leave + 10 Bank Holiday Days. 10% Pension Contribution.
Operating within the Agricultural and Agri-Tech industries, a leading innovation hub are looking to expand their commercial operations, as they move from a predominantly government funded organisation, to the potential of a commercial & profitable business.
- With the Director of Business Development, review and develop the current membership offering including pricing and benefits
- With the Marketing Manager, develop and implement a membership growth strategy, covering sales, marketing and retention, in order to deliver volume and income growth against ambitious targets
- Lead on the planning and delivery of members’ events (minimum one event per quarter) and develop a regular programme of activities for members
- Lead on the implementation of a marketing strategy for membership, working alongside the Marketing and Communications Team and BD Team to cover both digital and print
- Oversee all renewal systems and communications, supporting the Membership Coordinator who will administer these activities.
Key Skillset Required:
- Understanding of the livestock, arable, horticultural or aquaculture sectors. Extensive knowledge of either government lead projects or working with large portfolios on a grant funding basis.
- Market insights within the Agricultural, Agri-Tech, Horticultural or similar industries.
- Previous relevant experience working in a sales & events role with a solution/consultative approach understanding customer needs and developing solutions.
- Proven track record of even management and subscription sales.
- Great negotiation skills and organisation.
- Significant exposure to pricing and strong commercial skills.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline (of relevance to role).
Please apply to the position with your most recent CV, or send it through to josh(dot)bailey@reedglobal(dot)com. You can also contact me through LinkedIn – Josh Bailey (Reed Sales)