|Location: ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, OTE|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3074000|
Monitoring and Reporting
• Responsibility for HR files and system, to ensure they are completed and kept up to date
• Maintaining records of HR key performance indicators, such as holidays, long service awards, sickness absence, end of probation and appraisals due
• Reporting to the CEO on the inspections of HR files, and on any other matters as required
Payroll, Pension and Benefits
• Ensuring that payroll is correctly and efficiently administered, including pension contributions.
• Assist the Finance Director with administration of staff pensions.
• Manage and communicate all employee related benefits
• Working with the operational management to advertise vacancies.
• Collating applications, assisting with shortlisting CV, organising and taking part in interviews.
• Work with agencies to find any temporary or permanent staff.
• Obtain all required employment checks and appropriate references.
• Assist the operational Managers with advice and direction in investigations, disciplinary situations and informal coaching.
• Take responsibility for monitoring and advising on Absence management
• Producing draft company Newsletter in conjunction with HODs.
Training & Coaching
• Following PDRs, produce training needs analysis plans, skills matrices and liaise with the HODs to schedule appropriate training and coaching for the year.
• Identify and arrange suitable training courses to ensure P&Ps are implemented consistently and effectively throughout the organisation.
• Create and monitor completion of training records.
• Ensure Probation reviews and Performance reviews are completed on time.
• Organise ad hoc training as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience:
• A minimum of 6 GCSEs at Grades A to C (including Maths & English Language)
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft packages
• Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
24000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
ESHER, SURREYRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
ESHER, SURREYRead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON, SURREYRead more