Our client, The Open University is a public distance learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education. Their innovative and inclusive approach to education has seen 1.89 million people, all over the world, realising their educational ambitions by studying with the University since it opened in 1969.
The staff are committed to putting their students first and to supporting them to realise their potential. Study with the OU is more than just education – it is life changing learning, do you want to be part of this team?
The OU is looking to recruit an experienced Team Assistant to provide secretarial, administrative and organisational support to the department.
This is a temporary role to start on Monday 27th November 2017 until 11th May 2018, paying £11.55 an hour, working Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Diary management, draft and prepare communications and correspondance, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Taking minutes at both internal and external meeting and events.
- Liaise on behalf of department colleagues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support maintenance and updating of external partner details using a range of different IT applications.
- Respond to queries and requests.
If interested, please apply online or phone Sophie Holmes or Megan Evans-Evans on 01908 660057 to discuss the role.