|Location: COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 18000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 days ago||Reference: 3136770|
Payroll Administrator will be working within their Global Payroll division delivering efficient, reliable, accurate and compliant payroll. This will involve the input of the monthly payroll, management reports and payroll reconciliations
Main Responsivities will include:
• Data input
• Obtain HR information regarding employee updates
• Payroll reconciliation
• Prepare third party payment documentation
• Liaise with payroll provider with performance spreadsheets and recording kip data
• Maintain global spreadsheet
• Provide reconciliation with childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, healthcare etc
• Support year end processes such as P11d’s
This role would suit candidates that are experienced with payroll and have a good understanding of legislative requirements.
You will be extremely well organised, have excellent attention to detail and a ‘can do attitude’.
In return you can enjoy a very attractive salary, 22 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays and 35 hour working week.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 to 18 months. Based in Coventry and Birmingham City Centre.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 632 625
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
BOGNOR REGIS, WEST SUSSEXRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
21000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
19000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more