I am currently on the lookout for a payroll Manager to join an Accountancy Practice in Maidstone.
Successful Candidates must have experience with the following:
• Fully conversant with payroll legislation.
• Clear, practical understanding of information technology.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, liaising with clients, colleagues, external agencies at all levels.
• Full payroll function including setting up and registering with HMRC.
• Run payroll within current legislation keeping all records up to date.
• Calculate tax, national insurance and pension manually or on a computer program.
• Time management so payroll deadlines are achieved.
• Calculate statuary SSP, SMP and SPP where due.
• Real time submissions, final year end submission and P11d’s
• Pension implementation for auto enrolment.
• Calculating statuary payments and annual leave.
• Liaise with clients, colleagues, external agencies concerning payroll.
• Auditing of payroll and input.
• Training other staff on payroll.
• Collating and entering payroll journals.
• CIS submissions and adjust for suffered payments and balance PAYE payments for client.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org