|Location: REDHILL, SURREY||Salary: 25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3068022|
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity with a corporate investment management company based within the Surrey area. My client is looking for a personable and professional individual to join their Client Concierge team as a Personal Investing Associate.
This is a role that focuses around developing relationships with clients, proactively contacting existing customers to promote the companies services, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and providing customer service which exceeds expectations. It is ideally suited to someone that is self-motivated, well organised and who is looking for a long term career within Personal Investing.
• To support existing clients and enquirers by proactively contacting them during their investment journeys to create a seamless client experience.(85% outbound activity - including emails and phone calls)
• Identify sales opportunities through the active promotion of Fidelity’s products and services; providing the right level of service in line with our client’s needs.
• To be able to identify individual client needs and promote relevant products and services: generating direct enquiries and referrals to the appropriate PI or wider business segments.
• Build and maintain strong technical understanding of the business procedures and process flows
• To act as a continual improvement champion; delivering excellent service through the identification and escalation of client issues to the correct departments, providing support where required.
• Knowledge of products, systems and services offered by Fidelity including the website, account management and sufficient technical understanding to guide clients to pilot our systems and processes.
• A keen interest and knowledge of markets, willing and able to undertake research to understand particular client segments and potential opportunities.
• Understand and adhere to all FIL Policies, Procedures, and Regulatory Requirements (e.g. ‘Treating Clients Fairly’)
• Provide administrative and sales support to walk-in customers to the London Investor Centre on a monthly rota’d basis. You will be expected to respond to a variety of different types of enquiries and your role is to ensure that all interactions with a customer are handled in a timely manner with a high quality response.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders and presenting M.I and reporting analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to internal and external audiences.
• Excellent organisational skills and prioritisation skills; a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
• Problem resolution skills, with the ability to think laterally, in order to offer solutions to ensure client satisfaction
• Ability to work under pressure, on multiple projects and stretching deadlines whilst maintain clear lines of communication through progress updates.
• Commitment to study towards IMC exams.
• Proven experience within a related client servicing environment, ideally with phones based experience (either inbound or outbound)
• Experience within Financial Services, ideally within Investments or Life and Pensions
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, a CRM system and Excel.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Client Diary management skills
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to analyse reporting and identify trends.
• Full understanding of TCF its required outcomes and how they affect the department.
• Personable and well presented
22000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
22000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
21500.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORLEY, SURREYRead more
21500.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
BALHAM, LONDONRead more