|Location: EAST MOLESEY, SURREY||Salary: 24018 - 39725 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 days ago||Reference: 3291576|
It is a 2 form entry primary school based in the North of Surrey. The school's mission is to provide an Outstanding Education for their children and always put the children first.
• Delivering high quality lessons.
• Regularly mark and provide feedback to children in accordance with the school policy.
• Have a regard to the curriculum for the School, with a view to promoting the development of the abilities and aptitudes of the children in any class or group assigned.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of children.
• Ensuring the effective/ efficient deployment of classroom support.
• Effectively using ICT to support teaching and learning.
The qualities needed include:
• The confidence to be innovative and creative with your teaching;
• A clear understanding of best practice and assessment structures within Key Stage 1 and the transition to KS2;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the formation of strong relationships with children, parents and colleagues;
• Ability to interpret and act upon data, working with colleagues to develop and refine practices to ensure pupils continue to improve their progress.
• A determination to continually evaluate and refine your own practice.
24859.00 - 40520.00 GBP Per Annum
WEYBRIDGE, SURREYRead more
24018 - 39725 GBP Per Annum
ESHER, SURREYRead more
100.00-130.00 GBP Per day, inc Benefits
STAFFORD, STAFFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
90.00-130.00 GBP Per day, inc Benefits
LEEK, STAFFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more