|Location: DORKING, SURREY||Salary: 23500 - 34500 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3098674|
With a new acting Head Teacher who is focused on the continuous development of the school, this a well-resourced school with a strong middle leadership team and CPD programme.
With small class sizes of up to 24 children, this is a lovely opportunity for a teacher with experience of the UK curriculum to take on a role wiht scope to develop both personally and professionally.
The successful candidate will be energentic, enthusiastic and take an active role in bringing to life the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teaching Status or QTLS.
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum.
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for all students.
• Experience working within the Primary School sector is desired.
• Ability to work as a part of a team with excellent time management.
100.00 - 180.00 GBP Per Hour
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
24018.00 - 34934.00 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
BURNLEY, LANCASHIRERead more
18000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
22917.00 - 33824.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more