|Location: NORTH EAST ENGLAND, ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3142315|
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• To perform experiments in the development of stable cell culture processes.
• To develop high throughput routes for pilot plant mammalian cell culture processes.
• The analysis of data.
• To ensure work compliance with cGMP.
You will be right for the role with the following background:
• A Science degree (biochemistry or cell culture), ideally PhD-qualified.
• Relevant 3 years or more experience in a cGMP protein production environment.
• In depth knowledge of cell line development for mammalian cell lines.
• Experience working as part of a multi-discipline team with an appreciation for the commercial aspects of project delivery.
Candidates with a strong background will excel in this role which is seeking candidates to start as soon as possible!
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st December as the prospects of the role at this leading pharmaceutical company will attract the most desirable candidates in the field.
CHESHIRE, NORTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
30,000.00-39,000.00 GBP Per annum
FORDHAM, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
28000 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more