|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 900.00 - 1000.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3095867|
A Global Bank are currently looking for an IT Programme Manager with experience of delivering cloud based solutions such as Oracle, DBM or ideally SAP and knowledge of HR Systems and processes.
This will be an initial 6 month contract based in Canary Wharf, London.
Manage multiple, concurrent, large budget, high-risk and complex projects spanning several engineering domains and teams spread across the globe relating to Core HR activities. Manage, through project teams, the planning, design, development, enhancement and implementation of business systems or subsystems. Specifically, lead the HR administer Workforce and Organisation Design service lines to meet its goals across all regions and entities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Engage directly with business / functional stakeholders to ensure alignment to HR TOM
• Represent HR IT in business meetings
• Participate in committees, workshops and panels as directed
• Enable / facilitate business dialogue to align regional objectives with global initiatives
• Optimise delivery in line with SLAs
• Optimise / reduce cost of IT service provision in line with Group strategy / regional targets
• Experienced technology manager with proven experience in delivering externally-hosted, cloud based SaaS / PaaS based solutions using 3rd parties for effective delivery and support.
• Functional knowledge of large scale HR processes
• Very strong inter-personal and communication skills. Able to operate with senior levels of the Group
• Proven experience in delivering business transformation through technology solutions
• Strong knowledge of ERP and data integration technologies
• Proven project management skills in global, cross business, complex initiatives
• Demonstrable ability to work in a collegiate fashion across the matrix
• Ability to demonstrate constructive pragmatism and delivery focus
• Experience managing IT teams globally and across IT disciplines
• IT service delivery and support
• Experience in implementation of SAP Success Factors
If you would like to submit an application for this opportunity, then feel free to submit your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours then please see this as your application being unsuccessful on this occasion.
400.00 - 550.00 GBP Per Day
CANARY WHARF, LONDONRead more
450.00 - 550.00 GBP Per Day
BARNSLEY, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more
BI Developer (SQL Server 2014 / Integration Services / ETL / Tableau) – Leicester - 3 months (w/ extensions) – c£250 to £275 per day
250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
GLENFIELD, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more