Are you an experienced Senior Scientist with Protein Engineering experience looking for a new, exciting opportunity within Cambridgeshire?
Project Leader – Protein Engineering
My client is a reputable biotechnology company within Cambridgeshire and due to recent expansion they are currently looking for a Senior Scientist/ Project Leader within Protein Engineering. This is a fast-paced laboratory based role in which you will be working on a range of client-facing projects. The role will heavily laboratory based but it will also involve data analysis, managing a small team and project management. The company are a very dynamic and growing company, providing great opportunities for career development.
To be eligible to apply for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Be educated to PhD/Msc level with additional industrial experience (Bsc candidates with considerable industrial experience will also be considered)
- Have hands-on experience working with antibodies and expertise within: protein purification, protein characterisation and mammalian cell culture
- Have experience using Biacore
- Have experience managing multiple projects, ideally client facing projects
- Be able to work with a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to analyse your own data
Experience in managing a small team and/or working in a CRO would also be beneficial
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please apply below.