My client, a Talent Consultancy and Training Provider based in London SE1, are looking to recruit for an experienced Project Manager, owing to expansion.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, in a period of growth. The services they provide to clients include training design and delivery, strategic advice and organising events.
Salary for this role is £40k per annum.
A background in a creative environment, and/or an L&D / training environment, is an advantage. However, candidates with the relevant skillset, with experience of managing multiple projects, will be considered, from any background.
- Simultaneously managing a variety of Projects, from inception to delivery;
- Coordinating project teams
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Risk management
- Overseeing project costs / budgets
- Ensuring effective communication throughout the organisation- timely, relevant and to the appropriate teams / colleagues
- Quality management
- Monitoring project progress
- Evaluating project success, and sharing lessons learnt / best practice
- Strengthening client relationships
- Understanding project profitability
- Line managing team members
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects
- Confident, able to make decisions
- Team orientated
- Client relationship building skills
- Able to manage teams successfully
-Able to delegate
- Strong communication skills; able to tailor to the specific audience
- Calm under pressure
- An understanding of the project-life cycle, and the typical challenges involved within a project management role
- A project-related qualification (e.g. PRINCE2) - desirable
- Experience within a Training / L&D environment (or similar) - desirable
Interested? Please apply online, and/or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org