Are you a knowledgeable Project Manager with experience in the roll-out of a qualifications development programme and Project Management?
This is an exiting opportunity to join a well established institution on a two year fixed term contract as soon as possible.
Skills and experience:
- Project management (PM) and /or Programme manager experience
- Must have previous experience the roll-out of a qualifications development programme, content creation and delivery of materials etc
- PM qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience with either education or membership organisation
- A self-starter
- Able to work independently and with own initiative
- Resilient and able to hold their own in a programme board environment and manage executive/senior management expectations
- Able to challenge the norm
- A team player
It is essential to have Education development experience, and desirable if you have experience in the development of a professional qualification.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kristine on 01908 660057 for more information.