|Location: LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE||Salary: 23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3142017|
Pay rate: £23p/h - £25p/h
Hours: Full Time
Duration: 2 weeks
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Luton area, starting immediately with the prospect of being extended. The college are looking for an outstanding Psychology Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
With more than 2,700 students our client is recognised as an ‘outstanding’ college by Ofsted. They provide education and training to young people aged from 16-18 years.
• You will be delivering Psychology A level in a Further Education setting.
• You will be working with both year 1 and year 2 A Level students aged 16+.
• Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential.
Monday 10.05-12.25 and 13.15 – 14.00, Tuesday 10.05 -13.15 and 14.05 – 15.35, Wednesday 8.30-11.35, Thursday 10.05-13.15 and 14.05 – 15.35 and Friday 8.30 – 10.00 and 14.05 – 15.35.
What you will need:
• Possession of a degree or appropriate professional qualification in the related subject.
• Possession of a recognised teaching qualification or be working towards a recognised teaching qualification.
• Experience delivering A Level Psychology in a Further Education setting.
• Good classroom management.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on Your number
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
27000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
25000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
KENT, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
24498.00 - 30147.00 GBP Per Hour
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
24212 - 35568 GBP Per Annum