|Location: BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3064630|
Based in Blackburn within a company that offers fantastic benefits, this role is responsible for Supply Chain activities within the Procurement function.
You will be a relationship builder with internal departments such as finance, planning production and quality plus responsible for maintaining relationships with the company’s suppliers, so communication is key!
• All aspects of purchasing and inventory management.
• Placement of purchase orders within agreed limits.
• Management of suppliers to ensure on time delivery of raw materials, components and consumable for production and to ensure quality levels are maintained.
• Expediting purchase orders.
• Controlling inventory levels in line with KPI’s.
• Respond to quote requests and enquires from the Sales Department within set timescales.
• Work in co-ordination with the Senior Procurement & Supply Chain Officer to assist with import compliance tasks.
• Resolution of queries by working with internal departments to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Assist Procurement Team in driving improvements and cost savings.
• When required assist with contract review for products and service requirements for the business.
• Involvement in collating information for reporting purposes for internal departments.
Excellent time management skills are required to enable multitasking in a busy department with a team player approach to be involved in all areas as and when required and to have a natural proficiency for problem solving.
Other key areas of the role are the ability to facilitate improvement activities to increase efficiency within the Procurement Department and understanding the importance of KPI’s and working closely with internal departments to achieve these for the success of the business.
The role will require excellent organisation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office.
This role will be working Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm and offers a competitive benefits package:-
• Salary up to £20-£25k per annum
• Holidays 22 days increasing to 23 days after 3 years going up to 27 days a day for each year worked
• Flexi time
• Buy Holidays scheme up to 5 days per annum
• Family fun days
• Christmas lunch
• Long service awards
• Quarterly attendance bonus
Interested? Please reply to this advert with your CV as soon as possible and we’ll be in touch if your CV meets the initial short list based on our client’s requirements for a first stage telephone interview.
If this role does not apply to you but you know the perfect candidate for the job please pass on my details and if your recommendation is successful £50’s worth of vouchers will be on their way to YOU!
22000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SUNDERLAND, TYNE AND WEARRead more
19000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
21000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
BROADBRIDGE HEATH, WEST SUSSEXRead more
16000.00 - 16000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more