|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 9.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 days ago||Reference: 3115529|
To work as part of the central CRS Recruitment Team to support with and co-ordinate Resourcing and on boarding activities across various accounts.
Dimensions and Scope
Support recruitment and on boarding activity for hiring for all FTC, Contract, Temp and permanent recruitment Including but not limited to -
Providing assessment centre support
Completing Pre employment screening and vetting activities directly with Candidates and in partnership with our 3rd party supplier
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
• Administration and updates to all Resourcing Databases, trackers and ATS / VMS systems.
• Working with Resourcing Advisors to co-ordinate assessment centre activities – such as arranging logistics and printing out Assessment documentation.
• Attends Assessment centres in the Yorkshire and Northwest region to collate Candidate documentation.
• Understanding of client screening requirements and audits screening files produced by the 3rd party supplier to these standards.
• Making phone and e-mail contact with Candidates to obtain required documentation and to organisations to obtain references.
• Greet candidates on day one and ensure payroll readiness (location / project dependant)
• Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements to build and maintain an excellent reputation for the Company
-Manages and records all information and documentation in line with the Data Protection Act 1998, version control, Team standards (including mandated tracking mechanisms) and records management processes.
- Provides campaign data and produces MI reports using recruitment data captured in trackers as required.
• Responsible for ensuring all process, policies, governance and legislative requirements are met within the Recruitment process.
• Involvement in Risk and compliance audits
• Ensures that rigorous candidate screening and vetting standards are met.
Qualifications and skills
• On-boarding or screening and vetting experience either in house or within a commercial environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and work with minimum supervision
• Proven track record of working to deadlines or in a target driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
• Highly proficient within Microsoft office- Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Confident telephone manner and articulate.
• Experience working in a regulated business
• Knowledge of HR processes and procedures
• IT skills.
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage quickly changing priorities.
17000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
8.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18500.00 - 20500.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
8 - 10 GBP Per Hour
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 33500.00 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more