|Location: LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE||Salary: 22000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3093407|
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Location: Based between Leicester and Nottingham with business travel required
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 plus £3,000 bonus earning potential
Contract: 6 months fixed term contract with a view to potentially going permanent
The Resourcing Business Executive is a vital member of Reed's Account Management Team. They are responsible for managing high volumes of shifts for our client, a large Local Authority. The environment is fast paced and you will require the following skills -
• Ability to form and develop strong relationships with Reed branches, Support Suppliers and Hiring Managers.
• Strong customer service skills - polite, articulate and keen to resolve issues.
• Excellent eye for detail - able to coordinate high numbers of shifts across multiple locations.
• Strong team player - working as part of a small team, you will be expected to support your co workers and cover for them when necessary.
• Ideally a driver with own car - you will be required to go out to visit the client.
Duties will include -
• Creating job vacancies (bookings) on the Reed system
• Coordinating candidates from various sources and ensure shifts are filled in a timely manner.
• Assisting with audits on Reed Branches and Support Suppliers
• Working to deadlines to consistently exceed the client's expectations.
• Dealing with client queries and concerns.
• Arranging meetings and visiting hiring managers
This role is ideally suited to someone with experience of working in a fast paced, customer service or admin- focussed environment. It would also suit candidates with previous resourcing or recruitment experience who are looking for a new challenge with a professional and reputable organisation. Applicants should also be able to demonstrate the following
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Experience of working to deadlines
• The ability and confidence to make decisions
• The ability to follow set processes
• Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including MS Excel, MS Word and database
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.
28500 - 33500 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
29000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
18000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
17000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
PETERSFIELD, HAMPSHIRERead more