|Location: ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 13000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3115925|
If you are interested in this role please apply or send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Adhere to all company policies & procedures
• Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of
children and their families.
• Oversee the smooth running and high quality care & education within the room, promoting best practice at
• Implement and monitor SMART targets for staff & carry out annual appraisals
• Prepare the children’s records and assessments and instigate reviews for parents in conjunction with the
• Carry out certain administration duties as set out by the Manager
• Manage monthly room budget
• Work alongside the management staff team, undertaking reasonable tasks, where necessary for the
continuation of high quality care and safety within the Nursery.
• Liaise with the local authority and other professionals associated with the nursery.
• Work alongside parents/carers of children with special needs to achieve full integration within the nursery
and support & include children with special needs in all areas of care and development.
• Liaise with and support parents, carers and other family members.
• Support all staff and promote a happy staff team.
• Maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times, including company business and any information
regarding children or parents.
• At all times abide by the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and guidelines as laid
down by OFSTED and the local authority.
• Interact with children positively at all times, encouraging appropriate behaviour, social skills and hygiene
• Undertake certain domestic duties within the nursery i.e. general cleaning and laundry duties when required.
• Attend and participate during regular parents’ evenings and staff meetings outside normal working hours.
• Undertake, lead and participate in a wide variety of training programmes, attend and participate in personal
development programmes and appraisals
• Remain flexible with regard to cover within the nursery, especially during busy periods and contribute as a
• Lead by example and act as a role model to all staff, students, and volunteers supporting their individual
• A minimum of a full and relevant level 3 childcare qualification
• Strong working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
• Experience of observing, assessing and planning for children’s learning and development
• Supervisory/Leadership experience
• Ability to role model high quality practice
• Ability to manage a team
• Room Leaders of rooms with children aged under 2 must have experience of working with that age
• A Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• SENCo training
• BeCo Training
• 2 years post qualifying experience
• IT skills
22.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
23720.00 - 39406 GBP Per Annum
CLACTON-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
20.00 - 22.41 GBP Per Hour
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
23720.00 - 35008 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
16000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more