Are you an experienced sales administrator looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work within a fun and dynamic team?
My client is offering up to £19,000 for the right candidate, previous sales admin experience is a must and you will ideally drive as the business can be awkward to get to on public transport.
• Order Processing
• Liaising with clients and customers via telephone and email
• Maintain all files, ensuring details are correct
• Providing high quality service/ proactive customer support
• Reserving stock, working closely with purchasing to ensure orders are placed
• Arrange bookings for deliveries with customers who require different methods
• Making daily checks to ensure stock is reserved, orders are on time etc.
The ideal candidate:
• At least 1 years sales admin experience (or similar)
• Order Processing experience
• Some exposure to a sales environment
• Driver with access to own transport (due to no public transport near the site)
Sound like your perfect role? Apply direct or contact me on Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org If your CV makes the short list I will be in touch to arrange the next steps. Good Luck!