|Location: PENZANCE, CORNWALL||Salary: 50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3115751|
You will be working closely with the Deputy Managing Director the Sales and Procurement Co-Ordinator.
This vacancy is permanent, full time working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Benefits of the role including pension, Private Healthcare, Company Car or Car allowance.
This role is split in to two areas of the Business
1. Managing relationships with key customers (specific or across the business / departments) to cover all communication aspects of product availability, commercial, technical, sustainability & innovation
2. Support the business in a professional manner in all customer related matters
3. Involvement in strategic planning & delivery for all product areas to cover all aspects of commercial, technical, sustainability & innovation. To include: Short-term (this week/month), medium term (next 12 months), long-term (2-5 years)
4. Support the Deputy Managing Director & Finance Team in the preparation of the Annual Sales & Marketing Budgets
5. Budget and P&L responsibility for specific product area and for department expenses
6. Active role in senior management team, driving strategy for whole business
7. Hands-on Account management activities for retail and online customers as required
8. Conduct all business and communication, internally and externally, in line with written company policies and in a way, that promotes a positive image of the company at all times
9. Effective communication within own department and across the business, to ensure resources are aligned with strategic aims
10. Motivate, manage and develop team members
Other area as follows
1. Support the Deputy Managing Director & External NDC Consultant with respect to Commercial and Marketing related matters of the NDC
2. Prepare in conjunction with the Financial Team and deliver Annual Sales Budget
3. Prepare and deliver the on-line Marketing Budget and Plan
4. Ensure all e-commerce orders & customer interfaces are actioned professionally and accurately
5. Active role in the implementation of external exhibitions and Open Days
6. Support with other business development initiatives and projects, as required by the business
More in depth job specification is available.
The right candidate for the role will need experience in a Sales Management role previously, and have experience in managing and maintaining relationships, managing budgets and P&L.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role please email email@example.com or apply online.
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLKRead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
LEVEN, FIFERead more
50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
OLDHAM, LANCASHIRERead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more