Interested in working for a Fortune 500 company?
Are you looking for a sales role with great earning potential?
Want a supportive culture with opportunities to progress?
Reed Recruitment are seeking Fuel Card Sales Negotiators for a thriving company on the outskirts of Swindon.
As a Fuel Card Sales Negotiator, you’ll sell fuel cards to a wide variety of businesses before managing those accounts.
You’ll be a good communicator with strong negotiation skills and a proactive attitude. The ability to build an excellent rapport with customers is essential as you’ll be the point of contact for all the businesses you sell to, so you’ll enjoy achieving sales alongside providing first class customer service.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Generate new accounts in a competitive and changing market, often initiated through cold calling.
• Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients to ensure optimal profitability.
• Liaise regularly with customers and prospects over telephone and email.
• Negotiate costs with customers independently or under the direction of the Sales Manager where necessary.
• Accurate entry of data into in-house company CRM systems, maintaining integrity of records.
• Work well as an individual and in a team environment.
• Use a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Enjoy the responsibility and challenge of helping to build a growing department within a Fortune 500 company.
Key performance indicators:
Agreed KPIs include sales generated, litres extracted, calls made, profitability and wider team targets.
Technical knowledge and experience:
• Sales and Account Management in a customer focused environment.
• Educated to GSCE level or equivalent.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills.
• PC Literate – Microsoft Office packages.