|Location: REDHILL, SURREY||Salary: 23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3106076|
My client is a large corporate investment company with world class experience that spans over 50 years. They pride themselves on offering outstanding investment solutions and client services throughout 25 countries.
This particular team is responsible for providing services to the companies Wholesale and nominee business. The team is responsible for addressing their reporting, transactional, legal and ad hoc requirements. The role is of the utmost importance in ensuring that the ethos of the company is portrayed to the client and therefore they are committed to providing the best client services in a demanding and evolving market place.
The role is complex, varied and involves handling all contact with the customer through incoming andoutgoing phone calls, written correspondence, e-mail and other routes. You will be expected to respond to a variety of different types of enquiries which may include: deal queries, information on a customer account, details about a particular product, investigation and resolution of problem, in addition to web navigation and online queries.
As a specialist team, this department are responsible for processing all account requests; liaising with other operational teams, escalating items for resolution and resolving customer relations issues. The team maintains a close working relationship with the Sales teams (Wealth Managers and Internal Sales) and other operational/customer servicing teams.
Every contact with a customer should be seen as an opportunity to meet the business goal of acquiring new, and retaining existing assets. As part of this you would be expected to promote additional services where appropriate, with a priority for automation alternatives. Your role is to ensure that all interactions with a customer are handled in a timely manner with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customers’ expectations.
• Take incoming phone calls and respond to all customer correspondence within agreed performance and quality standards
• Identify areas for improvement, including automation, better working practices etc. & where appropriate working with other teams
• Recognising ‘key signals’ from customers or enquirers to proactively promote our products and services
• Demonstrate high levels of customer focus. Questioning responses where necessary
• Ensure all “contacts” (calls, emails or written correspondence) are “owned” and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company ensuring escalation where appropriate
• Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and companyperformance goals
• Always interact in a friendly and professional manner – making sure all aspects of the request are fullyaddressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
• Proactively develop an awareness of the regulatory environment in which the company operates, the “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, and the impact this has on the delivery of customer service solutions, including situations which require the correct escalation of a complaint
• Develop a strong understanding of the companies products, procedures, systems and customer needs throughreceiving relevant training
• Build and maintain key “one to one” customer relationships
• Following appropriate training: actively monitor and manage the team’s mailbox & work queues
• Work closely with the relevant Sales and Marketing Teams, UK Retail Liaison as well as other Operational and Client Service areas
• Professional commitment to achieving industry recognised qualifications
• Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert) support to new projects
Your skills and experience:
• Proven experience and commitment to Customer Service and relationship management
• Confident manner on the phone (consistently achieving a very high quality score)
• Ability to communicate effectively (both written & verbal)
• Excellent planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and team skills
• Dynamic and able to work under own initiative
• Reliable and flexible
• Strong desire and satisfaction for completing and finishing tasks.
• Willingness to question processes with a view to improving client service delivery.
• Proactive team player who is able to take the initiative, anticipate difficult situations and escalate issuesas appropriate
• Problem resolution skills - ability to find practical solutions to issues as they arise
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
KINGSWOOD, SURREYRead more
KINGSWOOD, SURREYRead more
16286 - 16286 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EARLS COURT, LONDONRead more
30,000.00-30,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
HARROW ON THE HILL, MIDDLESEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more