Do you have experience within transaction monitoring? We are working with an international foreign exchange broker who are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Compliance Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join their growing team!
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the client’s portfolios are correctly monitored and reviewed and ensuring that the companies KYC and AML policy and procedures are being met.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Identifying suspicious activity and follow necessary processes to report
- Ensuring compliance alerts are dealt with in a timely manner
- Reviewing both incoming and outgoing payments
- Reviewing corporate clients to assess their AML and fraud risk
- Possess a Degree level of education
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a transaction monitoring team or previous experience within financial services
- Ability to analyse complex information
- Strong understanding of how funds flow in a payment services firm
Interested? Apply directly, or contact Luke Gauci on mob: +356 2779 4534, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org