I’m working with a fantastic organisation that are looking for a Digital Specialist to provide full digital support for their brand, creating, implementing and advising on multiple campaigns and projects. As the key point of contact for all internal digital needs you will also report on the digital insights and channels using digital tools such as Google Analytics, CRM system and website development.
A big part of this is managing agencies across SEO, PPC and Web Design, so a technical knowledge of SEO and PPC is cruicial, along with strong organisational and project management skills.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in a direct marketing environment including acquisition & retention marketing.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with marketing qualifications
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing concepts, analytics, CSM and data visualisation tools.
- Extensive experience in CRM systems, Dotmailer desirable along with experience of introducing new systems.
- Logical thinker with excellent organisational and project management skills. Proven track record of budget management.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Commercial awareness & financial understanding, delivering digital activity in a competitive environment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
If you want to hear more then apply today or get in touch at email@example.com