We are looking for a Senior Executive to join a professional services organisation based in Malta, providing a wide range of corporate and advisory services to local and international clients operating within different industry sectors.
The Senior Executive will report to the Accounting Supervisor. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling of client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts.
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Technically develop and mentor the junior accountants.
- Effective task delegation to junior accountants and review of work to ensure quality control.
- Meeting with clients forming part of the assigned portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a client accounting role.
- A university degree in accounting, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
Want to find out more? Contact me on 2779 4560 or email your CV to Jodie.email@example.com