|Location: CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Health||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3057822|
This role is term time only!
To assess, plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy programmes to ensure students’ ongoing health and wellbeing and promote students learning. Ensuring interventions are safe, effective and meeting individual’s needs.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet the needs and improve the outcomes of students with varied physical and learning difficulties.
- To work with students, carers and members of the multi-disciplinary team to integrate therapy programmes into learning or other activities wherever possible. This include working in diverse environments including the Aquatic Therapy pool, fitness suite, educational groups etc.
- To oversee the work of Junior Physiotherapists and provide on-going supervision for junior Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy students and Physiotherapy Assistants, in line with college and professional policies and standards, assessing and evaluating competence when required.
- To be responsible for the ongoing management of your own caseload and quality assuring practice.
- To keep accurate and timely records in accordance with college and professional legislation, protocols and guidelines.
- To comply with all National Star policies and procedures and professional codes of practice as defined by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- To undertake relevant training to maintain and develop best practice and meet professional registration and student needs.
- To contribute to training, coaching and mentoring of staff in developing best working practices within the Physiotherapy Team and wider college teams.
- To communicate information in an understandable format for students, their carers, members of the multi-disciplinary team and outside agencies.
- To create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with: students, the multi-disciplinary team, internal and external agencies, voluntary organisations and families and carers.
- To participate in the college self-assessment processes and the review of college policies and procedures as required.
- To undertake other duties that may be within the scope of the role function.
• BSc Physiotherapy,
• HCPC Registered
• Member of CSP
• 2 + years post-qualification experience in relevant field
• Effective Management of own work load/client group
• Working with young adults with complex physical and learning difficulties
• Support and guidance to junior therapists or therapy assistants
• Keeping written and electronic records of therapeutic interventions
• Post registration specialist experience in relevant areas:
• Special needs
• Application of supervision and appraisal processes
• Involvement in service development
• Familiarity with residential and/or educational settings
• Training staff
• MDT working
For more information please call Sarah Coverson or Louise Frost on 0121 237 2628 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
19.95 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour
DEWSBURY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18.62 - 24.27 GBP Per Hour
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
30.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more
18.62 - 24.27 GBP Per Hour
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
SCOTLAND, UNITED KINGDOMRead more