|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3060085|
Permanent - Full Time
£30-35,000 per annum
My client based in the centre of Swindon is looking for a Senior Project Finance Executive who is a determined and hard-working finance professional looking for a new challenge and development.
Reporting to the Project Finance Manager within the Project Finance Team, you will be responsible for managing and delivering the operational aspects of project financial reviews on assigned competitions and interventions. The team has responsibility for checking the financial viability and eligibility of successful grant applications in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Manage and deliver the financial review of project information in a fast-paced change environment including:
o Comprehensive review of financial and supporting information provided by applicants to ensure compliance with the company, State Aid and Competitions guidance requirements.
o Financial viability review of applicants to assess suitability
o Financial eligibility review of detailed project information in application to establish compliance with policy, guidance and State Aid
o Liaison with applicants to resolve issues identified by financial review, including timely documentation as supporting evidence
o Work with other teams to integrate the results of participant project financial reviews with other requirements and processes
o During the life of a project support, give advice on project changes and issues escalated by other teams
o Contribute to and deliver process improvements as part of ensuring an efficient, effective financial review process, whilst working with other teams to ensure optimum end to end processes.
• Educated to degree-level or equivalent experience
• Hold a professional Accounting qualification e.g. AAT or qualified by experience
• Demonstrable experience of working in an accounting function in a commercial or other Public Sector organisation
• Financial management and analytical review experience with focus on quality and attention to detail balanced with cost-effectiveness.
• Proven experience of managing workloads to meet tight deadlines, with the ability to prioritise using own initiative
• High level of interpersonal skills in dealing with a range of stakeholders at all levels
• Demonstrable analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong presentation skills and an engaging manner
• IT literate, including managing data and maintaining audit trails and data integrity
• A resilient approach and developed negotiation skills
• Solution focussed, with the ability to thrive in agile / changing environment
• Able to quickly assimilate and apply new information
There may be the occasional requirement for some national travel.
27000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
HARWELL, OXFORDSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON ABBOT, DEVONRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
40000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more