|Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 24000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3074546|
A wonderful progression opportunity for a accounts receivable / sales ledger professional who is fluent in Spanish. You will join and lead a wonderful team of like minded individuals and work for a business that offer work life balance and lots of incentives.
Technical and People Development
• Assist in recruitment and training of staff to facilitate centralisation strategy
• Supervise the AR team including scheduling, setting productivity standards and providing on-going training, guidance and employee evaluation.
• Development of excellent team-working culture internally and across functions
• Develop and execute training and mentoring programme for development of team members and retention of key staff
• Develop and maintain high performance standards within the team; providing formal and informal feedback
Management of AR Team
• Management of credit control staff within the Italian, Spanish & Portuguese teams
• Credit Control order approval process
• Apply department policies and procedures, document, update and amend procedures as required
• Ensure the smooth day-to-day turnover of orders on credit hold
• Continuously review and analyse processes and procedures to ensure high efficiency.
• Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorise the release of orders on problem accounts, and bad debt write-offs
• Respond to advanced enquiries, requests and complaints requiring special consideration and / or solutions
• Develop and strengthen the relationships with internal stakeholders of sales, order entry, contract and data teams
• Assist and when required cover other transactions department heads.
• Manage and supervise other locally based transnational staff when necessary.
• Month end AR Ledger close
• Support the Head of Transnational services in their duties and perform adhoc task as required
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills
• Capable of resourceful problem solving, whilst remaining customer focused.
• Strong orientation towards process improvement
• Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve
• Ability to work under pressure
• Deadline and results / target driven
• Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
• Assertive but diplomatic.
• Able to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal).
• Operates effectively in a deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple activities.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal skills coupled with strong coaching skills.
• Excellent People Manager.
• Champions Integrity and Trust by modelling those behaviours which are expected of others.
• Effective cultural awareness skills in a diverse and international environment
To be considered for this role you MUST be Fluent in Spanish and IDEALLY will have management or supervision experience.
Please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
Accounts Receivable | Renowned, Reputable Organisation | Vibrant, Sociable Team | £25,000 per annum | Guildford
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
7.8 - 8 GBP Per Hour
SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRERead more
8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEXRead more
20,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more