AX Finance Consultant - Cambridge city centre - £40,000-£45,000 per annum
A popular Cambridge city centre employer (very close to the train station) currently have a requirement for an individual with in depth knowledge of Dynamix AX 2012 to join them, working as part of the AX Finance Support Team, assisting with the current implementation and supporting thereafter.
Reporting in to the Systems Accountant, this role will include the following:
- Support users in operating AX and troubleshooting any problems
- Capture and document any issues experienced by users and give scenarios which any potential solutions could be tested with
- Analyse and recreate any issues reported by the users, discuss the issue with the team in order to seek a resolution
- Update configuration of AX to meet the requirements/solve technical problems and document any changes
- Following the ALM process defined for deploying code to Dynamics, managing environments and implementing best practice for configuration control and management
- Developing strong relationships with Architects, Business Analysts and other Platform Teams across the organisation
- Ensure that any non-functional requirements, environmental or technology constraints are captured, considered and addressed as part of the solution design
Candidates wishing to be considered for this position should have the following:
- Strong technical experience in Dynamics AX 2012 and some experience of AX365 preferable
- An understanding of accounting processes
- Experience with troubleshooting, deploying, configuring and applying changes to Dynamics
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking manner and to leverage prioritisation skills to cope with working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to rapid change
- Experience using data import/export tools such as Atlas
- Strong communication skills, working at all levels across the organisation
- Organised and methodical, ability to explain issues using Finance terminology and work through a problem
This role is primarily based in Cambridge, however will require travel to London on occasion by prior arrangement. There is no parking provided at this company's office, however Cambridge station is under 5 minutes walk.
This client will consider candidates looking for both permanent and fixed term contract (12 months) positions. Please apply now for more information.