We are working with a leading FMCG in Malta who are currently looking for an experienced Talent Management & Organisational Development Specialist to join their growing team!
In this role you will be developing the talent assessment planning processes for the company as well as the organisational and performance management.
- Planning and developing the induction training strategies for the company.
- Managing and updating the talent pipeline with any internship/apprenticeship programmes the company enters.
- Assisting with designing and developing skill-based training programs.
- Assisting with strengthening the organisation structure, talent development plans and KPIs by providing policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with training suppliers.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar position, ideally within the FMCG sector.
- Strong experience in training management and workforce planning.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of learning strategies and systems for tracking training and reporting.
- Be an analytical thinker.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com or call on +356 9908 1461 / +356 2779 4556!