|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 32000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3077811|
Monday - Friday
25 Hours a week
£32,000 pro rated
My client based in the centre of Swindon is looking for Tax Accountant to Co Ordinate the tax affairs and coordinating the financial reporting requirements.
Would you say are a flexible team player or are deadline orientated, perhaps you have a methodical approach to your work and have great attention to detail then this role could be for you?
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be trusted with -
• Managing the preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and annual corporation tax returns in a timely and efficient manner.
Capital Goods Scheme
Membership annual adjustment
Partial exemption annual review
EC Sales list
Opt to Tax
Double Tax Relief
• Ensuring that the partial exemption methodologies remain fair and reasonable and in line with legislation.
• Undertaking taxation reviews on projects and other significant business areas, providing knowledge and support to the organisation as a whole.
• Undertaking policy reviews in relation to taxation matters, ensuring knowledge is up to date and relevant, updating management in a timely manner.
• Advising the Head of Financial Accounts and Systems and Senior Financial Accountant (Non-Capital) on non-Payroll taxation issues (including VAT and Corporation Tax ) affecting the business and all customers , to ensure that taxation liabilities are minimised, as far as legally possible.
• Managing reconciliations relating to taxation and being responsible for communicating and resolving queries with the business and all customers.
• Completing the Corporation Tax returns
• Reviewing purchase and sales transactions and ensuring correct VAT treatment.
• Producing training on taxation matters for the use of the wider organisation and providing training as requested by the business or where needs are identified.
The ideal candidate will be
• Be a Part-Qualified CTA accountant
• Have relevant accounting and taxation experience
• Have an understanding of the impacts of taxation on businesses in a specialised company
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with accounting systems and general computer literacy
25000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
BISHOP AUCKLAND, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more