|Location: HOUGHTON REGIS, BEDFORDSHIRE||Salary: 23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Retail||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3059412|
***********THIS ROLE IS TEMP TO PERM********
Role- Customer Service Team Manager
Location- Dunstable- Houghton Regis
Salary- £23,000- £26,000
Hours- Shift Pattern- Rota basis on hours of 13.00-21.00, 14.00-22.00, 13.00-23.00 and 14.00-00.00 Monday to Friday
Weekend hours are - Saturday hours are 09:00 - 17:00 and Sunday hours are 10:00 - 18:00
Parking on site
Kitchen on every floor
Deli van daily
Free coffee machines on site
If the role becomes permanent we have pension of 4% employer and 5% Arjo
23 days holiday rising to 25
Gym on site for permanent staff at a cost of £4 a month
• Lead, motivate and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors to provide service excellence.
• To manage by monitoring behaviours and outputs against agreed objectives to ensure all individual, team and department objectives are achieved.
• Supervise and support shift members in a designated shift ensuring that calls are dealt with in a professional and effective manner.
• Assist in ensuring department/ shift key tasks and objectives are met.
• Adopt a hands-on approach and take accountability for getting things done.
• Answer breakdown calls from customers and allocate to pertinent support Rental Technicians logging and recording those calls.
• Ensure that on call cover is provided and work hours if no one is available.
• Motivate and lead by example, adopt a positive `can do` attitude whilst embedding the right culture to drive values and behaviours.
• To manage team and individual performance. Analyse and assess development needs, providing the most effective form of intervention, by delivering coaching sessions, reviewing behaviours, holding monthly 121 meetings, and proposing individual training needs to include Personal Development Logs.
• Minimise potential complaints by demonstrating and encouraging standards of work and behaviours that are compliant and fair, providing excellent customer service at all times by encouraging personal ownership of the customer experience.
• Work effectively as part of the Contact Centre team, remaining approachable and recognising and respecting the contributions from others to the business. Building excellent relationships with colleagues across the company.
• Seek out opportunities for feedback and consequently drive continuous improvement on our internal and external customer issues.
• To manage call centre traffic in line with set objectives.
• Monitor calls as part of training and as an ongoing measurement of performance and delivery of customer service.
• Provide regular management information against KPI’s and objectives.
• Provide ad hoc support to team members during busy periods.
• Deal with escalated queries.
• Ensure all staff members adhere to the rota system.
• To participate in project work.
The Perfect Person-
• Computer literacy and keyboarding skills (essential).
• Ability to work with minimum supervision (essential).
• Ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels of the organisation (essential).
• Excellent telephone manner (essential).
• Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment (essential).
• Experience in managing customer service teams (essential).
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• IT: Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and Outlook.
12000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
17929.00 - 17929.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
WOOLPIT, SUFFOLKRead more
18000.00 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
33000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more