|Location: DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 18.85 - 21.68 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 days ago||Reference: 3095879|
Urgent!! 3 Month temp post for a Registered Manager within the Doncaster area
These the attributes we require
The Home Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the patterns of care and support in the home are based on the principles of good quality care and support in the home are based on the principles of good quality care reflecting privacy, dignity, choice, fulfilment and independence. The residential service will be provided in accordance with the statements of purpose of the home, and Children and Families Policy and Procedures.
• Will have a personal involvement in establishing and maintaining high standards of care practice.
• Implement and monitor overall aims and specific objectives in keeping with the statements of purpose for the establishment and Children and Families and Trust Policy and Requirements.
• Will give leadership in the day to day management of the home, its activities, care of equipment and the building, and general management of resources.
• Organisation of deployment of staff, involving the maintaining of a duty rota to ensure adequate staff cover at all times.
• Will be required to effectively manage the budget allocated to the establishment.
• Will lead in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
• Arrange and, as required, chair regular client reviews and case conferences, and admission/discharge meetings, ensuring appropriate involvement of clients, relatives, professional colleagues and managers.
• Ensure the organisation of appropriate social, occupational, recreational activities both within the centre and the community, and the maintaining of a therapeutic enabling environment which will encourage and lead to independence and autonomy.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with the neighbourhood and community as a whole including parents, teachers, social workers, other agencies and professional colleagues, as appropriate to the needs of particular clients.
• Ensuring appropriate supervision and assistance for users exhibiting challenging behaviour and with understanding of special needs arising from physical or mental or other disability.
• Compile staff development programmes which are flexible and responsive to current trends and requirements, designed to enhance their skills and abilities.
• Ensure planned periods of professional supervision for each member of the staff.
• Submit regular records and reports as required by the Children and Families Management Team.
• Drug and medication will be kept secure at all times and administered by the senior staff on duty.
• To participate in the sleeping-in rota.
• Strict confidentiality in respect of clients, families and colleagues will be maintained.
What you will need to have!
DipSW, CQSW, CSS (childrens Module) or equivalent
Level 5 dilpoma in Leadership and Management
Recent experience of work with Children and young people ina residential setting
Management and supervisory experience
Case assessment skills, client protection skills
Ability to work flexibly
If you have all the above requirements and would like a new opportunity, please apply directly or contact the barnch and ask for Mel on 01142754466
31500.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
18.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
ABBEYDALE PARK, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
45000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BURTON-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
31000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WATERLOO PARK, MERSEYSIDERead more