|Location: PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 7.45 - 7.45 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3071061|
Do you have a passion for Television and are looking to join an Innovative, fast paced, Creative business?
If so then this role could be the start of your new career journey within a TV company!
I am currently recruiting for a business based on the outskirts of Peterborough who require an Assistant Producer to join them on a temporary to permanent basis, starting ASAP. The successful candidate will have a passion for TV production, excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels and have good negotiation skills to promote new products. This position will require working a 7/14 shift pattern; however these hours must be flexible to take into account production requirements.
What does the role entail?
• Work alongside the Production teams to forward plan & prepare shows with primary focus on live output.
• Complete all prep for shows in Producer’s absence e.g. holidays.
• Collect and research product information for Producer and Presenter to enable them to demonstrate maximum versatility and potential of product.
• Research and identify the unique selling points of each product and which are the key features to make these sell.
• Check stock levels and for all products and options and ensure all relevant departments are informed.
• Building and maintaining close relationships with all production departments and the buying team to ensure the vision for the show is communicated to all teams.
• Meet and greet guests and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
• Select and edit video clips from previous shows to recap on viewer testimonials and to recap results each product can achieve.
• Check the studio set and design is accurate to floor plan and workable for Presenter and Studio Director.
• Calculate and collate statistics and other mathematical sales tools for the Producer including relaying accurate stock updates.
• Able to remain reactive and turn around prep for last minute schedule changes without compromising on show content.
• React to and assist in solving issues as they arise.
• Awareness and understanding of ASA compliance issues and boundaries, investigating alternative to allow the selling message to be fulfilled in ‘safe’ manner.
• Attendance of weekly and monthly meetings
• Juggle multiple tasks and prioritise over ambitious daily workload.
This sounds like the role for me, how do I apply?
• Apply online with your updated CV
• Send your CV directly to email@example.com
• Or for more details give me a call on 01733 295880o apply
17000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRENTWOOD, ESSEXRead more
27,000.00-29,000.00 GBP Per annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more