Do you have experience in Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crime? Our client is an international foreign exchange broker who has expanded their operations to Malta and are currently looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join them! In this role YOU will be responsible for ensuring that client portfolios are correctly monitored and reviewed.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Managing and assisting junior members of the team.
- Assessing clients for AML and fraud risk.
- Reviewing both incoming and outgoing payments.
- Ensuring that any compliance alerts are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Monitoring all client transactions in line with the Monitoring Policy set.
- Possess a Degree level of education in Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Anti-Financial Crime, AML or Transaction Monitoring
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Able to analyse complex information.
Interested? Apply directly, or contact Luke Gauci on mob: +356 9903 6496 or e-mail: email@example.com