Do you have experience within accounts and on the way to achieving your ACCA qualification? Our client operates within the tourism industry, and they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Malta office! In this role you will be responsible for reviewing bank reconciliations and sales invoices.
Duties will also include:
- Assisting and liaising with auditors for the end of year audits
- Reviewing the weekly payments and payroll journals
- Preparing accruals, monthly accounting reports, and prepayment journals
- Checking and approving the month end inventory and processing within the accounting system.
- Partly ACCA Qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Willing to travel for work when required
What to do next?
If you are interested, please apply or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org / 99883812