Do you have experience in Data Protection? Our client is a leading financial institution on the Maltese Islands, and they are currently looking for Data Protection Officer to join their team! In this role you will be monitoring developments in legislation relating to data protection and privacy as well as ensuring compliance with both GCPR and the Data Protection Act.
Duties will also include:
- Responding to queries relating to data protection in a timely manner
- Carry out and assist on audits for the data protection process.
- Provide advice and inform the company on matters relating to data protection.
- Represent the company both locally and abroad on matters relating to data protection.
- University Degree in Law/IT or relevant areas
- Experience as a data protection officer
- Knowledge of both data protection principles and laws.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Interested? Apply directly, or you can send your CV via e-mail on - firstname.lastname@example.org